Pāpāmoa East to Tauranga CBD (2)
Goldline will become route 21.
At a glance
- Provides accessibility for many retirement villages along the coastal strip
- Currently has low patronage
What are we consulting on?
We have four options for route 21 and would like feedback on which option you prefer:
- Option 1 - Bayfair to Pāpāmoa Plaza, page 20
- Option 2 - Bayfair to Tara Road, page 22
- Option 3 - Mt Maunganui to Pāpāmoa Plaza via Bayfair, page 24
- Option 4 - No route. The option to have no route is proposed due to the current low patronage of the Goldline service
The improvements will make the network more efficient.
There will be fewer empty buses on the road and provide more convenient and simpler travel choices.
Option 1- Bayfair to Pāpāmoa Plaza
Option 2- Bayfair to Tara Road
Option 3- Mount Maunganui to Pāpāmoa Plaza
Please look at the consultation document for the proposed timetables for this route.