Objective 5: Customer experience and information
Whāinga 5: Te wheako o te kiritaki me ngā mōhiohio
This draft objective area covers policies and actions to improve the customer experience and use of public transport. Policies that support this objective include:
- Ensuring accessible journeys for all users
- Proactively managing safety and personal security issues
- Simplifying how the public transport system is presented and communicated to customers (legibility)
- Improving the amenity of public transport services, infrastructure and wider facilities
- Actively promoting public transport
- Promoting clear and consistent public transport branding
An excellent customer experience that grows passenger numbers.
- 85% of customers are very satisfied with the public transport service by 2030.
- Public transport boardings increase on average by 10% per annum to 2030.