Route D - What's new?
Route D replaces current Routes 4 and 6 and Parts of Route 5 and 8. It will run from Kawaha Point and Selwyn Heights into the CBD and then on to Sunnybrook and Westbrook.
- The current frequency and length of operating day are maintained.
- Larger route loop around Kawaha Point and Selwyn Heights.
- Larger route loop around Sunnybrook and Westbrook.
- The route serves the Central Mall and Arawa Street in both directions.
- Pandora Ave and Orion St will no longer be served by buses.
- Ford Road between Malfroy Rd W and Bellingham Crescent is newly served by buses.
Route D: Kawaha Point - Selwyn Heights - CBD - Sunnybrook / Westbrook
Kawaha Point Superette > Kawaha Point Rd > Grand Vue Rd > Aquarius Dr > Kawaha Point Rd > Fairy Springs Rd > Kea St > Old Quarry Rd > Gordon Rd > Fairview Rd > Steeles Lane > Clayton Rd > Lake Rd > Tarewa Rd > Pukuatua St > Amohia St > Arawa St (Fat Dog) > Fenton St > Amohau St (Central Mall) > Ranolf St > Pererika St > Old Taupō Rd > Sunset Rd > Wrigley Rd > Bellingham Cres > Ford Rd > Malfroy Rd West > Petrie St > Neri Cres > Hathor St > Pukehangi Rd > Malfroy Rd West >Aurora St > Pegasus Dr > Pukehangi Rd > Sunset Rd > Old Taupō Rd > Pererika St > Ranolf St > Amohau St (Opp Central Mall) > Fenton St > Arawa St (Library) > Amohia St > Pukuatua St > Tarewa Rd > Lake Rd > Bennetts Rd > Koutu Rd > Kawaha Point Rd (Superette).