Route B - What's new?
Route B replaces current Routes 1, 11 & 12. It will run from Ngongotahā via Fairy Springs and the Hospital, continuing across the CBD to Glenholme, Fenton Park, Toi Ohomai College and Tihi-o-Tonga.
- The current frequency and length of operating day are maintained.
- The current half hourly service to the hospital is maintained.
- The route serves the Central Mall and Arawa Street in both directions.
- The Old Taupō Road section of current route 12 will now only be served by rural route 15.
- Western Road/Agrodome and Frances St/Bruce St will no longer be served for the convenience of the majority of passengers in Ngongotahā.
- A new stop in Hall Road Ngongotahā near Four Square will be installed on outbound journeys, to get passengers closer to the village centre.
Route B: Ngongotahā - Hospital - CBD - Toi Ohomai Campus - Tihi-o-Tonga
Hall Road (Four Square) > School Rd > Hood St > Ngongotahā Rd > Waiteti Rd > Leonard Rd > Landscape Dr > Camellia Dr > Ranginui St > Waitetī Rd > Ngongotaha Rd > Wikaraka St > Taui St > Ngongotahā Rd > Fairy Springs Rd > Lake Rd > Pukeroa St (Hospital) > Arawa St (Fat Dog) > Fenton St > Amohau St (Central Mall) > Ranolf St > Sumner St > Fenton St > Marguerita St > Ward Ave > Deere Ave > McKee Ave > Trigg Ave > Sala St > Fenton St > Hemo Rd > Old Taupō Rd > Mokoia Dr (Toi Ohomai Campus) > Mokoia Dr > Sloane Ave > Rostrevor Pl > Kerswell Tce > Sloane Ave > Mokoia Dr (Toi Ohomai Campus) > Mokoia Dr > Old Taupō Rd > Hemo Rd > Fenton St > Sala St > Trigg Ave > McKee Ave > Deere Ave > Ward Ave > Marguerita St > Fenton St > Sumner St > Ranolf St > Amohau St (Opp Central Mall) > Fenton St > Arawa St (Library) > Pukeroa St (Hospital) > Lake Rd > Fairy Springs Rd > Ngongotahā Rd > Hall Road (Four Square).